Privacy information pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 and of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree 196/2003, as recently amended by Legislative Decree 101/2018
Your privacy is very important to Home Food s.r.l. ("Home Food") and for this reason Home Food collects and manages your personal data with the utmost care, adopting specific security measures. Below you will find the main information on the treatments carried out by Home Food in relation to your personal data collected through the site www.shop.cesarine.com ("Site") both if you access the Site and simply decide to browse using the services, without proceeding with the purchase, whether you decide to purchase one or more products.
1. Who is the data controller of your personal data.
Pursuant to current legislation and the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter also "GDPR") concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data, we inform you that:
- the Data Controller of your personal data is Home Food s.r.l., VAT number
03416251209 - registered office: Strada Maggiore n. 49, 40125 - Bologna.
- Telephone and contact details: 051/220797 - E-mail: email@example.com.
We would like to point out that this information relates exclusively to the processing of personal data carried out by Home Food Srl (possibly also through subjects who operate on its behalf as data processors), while your interaction with third parties other than Home Food (for example social media or other third parties to which you may possibly access through a link on the Site, through links, banners or other hypertext links) will result in the latter operating in turn as data controllers concerning you and as such they will provide you with specific information.
2. What personal data does Home Food process?
2.1. Navigation data
Home Food may process the personal data that it collects while you browse the Site or use the services offered by the Site. The computer systems and software procedures used to operate our Site, in fact, automatically acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes your IP addresses or the domain name of the computer used to connect to the Site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request. to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and your IT environment.
These data are used exclusively for the following purposes and are processed for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes:
- allow access to and navigation of the Site;
- obtain statistical information on the use of our Site;
- to check the correct functioning of the Site and to improve our offer and our services.
2.2 Data provided voluntarily
For the simple consultation of the Site, no provision of your personal data is required. As a user, you have the opportunity to register on the Site by creating your own personal account that facilitates the purchase process. To register on the Site, Home Food acquires the following personal data by filling in a specific form: name, surname, e-mail address. To complete the registration process on the Site, you will need to create a personal password and confirm the account registration through the confirmation link, which you will receive via e-mail once the request is sent. We inform you that in any case you are not obliged to register to proceed with the purchase of the products offered through the Site and you will be able to provide the data necessary for finalizing the purchase order from time to time.
During the purchase process, Home Food collects personal data, useful for completing the order, that is, name, surname, shipping address, e-mail, telephone number, tax code. In the event that you decide to register on the Site you will be able to take advantage of services such as the order history, the creation of a list of favorite products and your shipping addresses.
Home Food does not collect payment data, such as credit card information or its expiration date, which will be used for the purchase. These data will be encrypted and transmitted directly to the payment manager without passing through the Home Food servers, which therefore does not have access to such information, nor can it save or archive it. The Site also provides a Customer Service session, through which the user can submit requests for information by filling out the appropriate form, which provides for the acquisition of the name, surname and e-mail.
2.3. Particular data
Home Food does not deliberately collect particular categories of data, defined in art. 9 of EU Regulation 679/16 such as data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person , data relating to the health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person. We invite you not to provide such personal data through the Site.
3. For what purposes we process your data and what legal bases we use The personal data you provide us will be used by Home Food exclusively for the following purposes:
A) Allow registration on the Site and access the services reserved for registered users. The legal basis is the execution of a contract to which you are a party and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures.
B) In the case of making a purchase through the Site, the execution of obligations deriving from contractual sales relationships or the performance of pre-contractual activities, including the correct management of your purchase order and the necessary assistance in finalizing the order if the same was not concluded (by sending a service e-mail for the so-called abandoned cart, aimed at guaranteeing the availability of the selected products which, in
meanwhile, they may run out). The legal basis of the processing is the execution of a contract to which you are a party and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures.
C) fulfillment and compliance with obligations deriving from the law or from the regulations and regulations in force, in particular, in the administrative, accounting, tax and privacy fields. The legal basis is the fulfillment of one or more legal obligations to which Home Food is subject.
D) management of general assistance activities and to respond to requests for information from users or customers of the Site, or to respond to any reports. The legal basis is Home Food's legitimate interest in responding to requests, which also coincides with the legitimate interest of the same users or customers of the Site who, in response to a request, expect a response from the Data Controller.
The legitimate interest of Home Food thus identified can be considered to prevail over the fundamental rights and freedoms of the interested party, also by virtue of these reasonable expectations and the relationship existing between the interested party and Home Food, as well as in consideration of the nature of the data processed and of the coinciding interest of the interested parties themselves.
E) Limited to the e-mail address provided in the context of a purchase through the Site, to allow the direct offer, via e-mail, by Home Food of products similar to those purchased (so-called soft spam purposes), always that there is no opposition to such processing in the manner indicated. The legal basis that allows the processing is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to send this type of communication.
This legitimate interest can be considered equivalent to the interested party's interest in receiving "soft spam" communications. Pursuant to art. 130 of Legislative Decree. 196/2003, the treatment put in place for this purpose does not require a specific consent from the interested party, who however, when the communication is sent, is informed of the possibility of opposing the treatment at any time by exercising the so-called opt -out to stop such communications.
F) To manage any complaints and / or disputes with the customers of the Site. The legal basis is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to manage problems that have emerged and customer complaints about products or services. This legitimate interest is equivalent to that of the customer to receive a response to the communications or request sent and to see the problems raised managed.
G) Exclusively with your prior express consent, your personal data will be processed for sending commercial and / or promotional communications (including the Newsletter) relating to initiatives, products and services offered by Home Food and / or third party partners Home Food (direct marketing purposes). The legal basis of the processing is the specific consent of the interested party which can be revoked at any time.
3. Compulsory or optional nature of providing data.
The provision of your data is:
- Mandatory for the purposes A), B), C) indicated in the previous point. In the absence of the requested data, it will not be possible to conclude or execute the contract, nor to fulfill the legal obligations to which Home Food is subject.
- Optional for purpose D). Failure to provide it prevents Home Food from following up on requests for assistance or information.
- For purposes E) and F), the data used have already been collected by the Data Controller to pursue other purposes indicated above. Therefore, the provision of data by is not expressly requested as Home Food already has it.
- Optional for purpose G). In the absence of your specific consent, we will not be able to process your data for the achievement of the purpose in question.
4. How we process your personal data
The processing of your data will be carried out by Home Food through the collection, registration, storage and processing, through the use of digital, electronic and telematic IT tools, designed to store, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves.
5. Who will process your personal data and to whom your personal data will be disclosed
The data will be processed by personnel appointed and instructed by Home Food, specifically authorized pursuant to Article 4, paragraph 10 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation, and designated pursuant to art. 2 quaterdecies of Legislative Decree 101/2018, with procedures, technical and IT tools suitable for protecting the confidentiality and security of your personal data. Without prejudice to the communications and dissemination carried out in execution of legal obligations, the data may be disclosed to third parties who work on behalf of Home Food and according to its instructions, as Data Processors. Specifically, the data may be disclosed:
- to companies or third parties in charge of packaging, enveloping, shipping and / or delivery services, of products sold through the Site and management of logistics and supplier services (eg sales with drop shipping) connected to the fulfillment of purchase orders;
- banking institutions and companies that manage the payment circuits through which payments are made for products purchased through the Site;
- to freelancers or companies or consultants belonging to the following categories: internet providers, companies specialized in IT services, consultancy companies in charge of the installation, maintenance and updating of the Site and which Home Food uses for the provision of its services between including the sending of newsletters by means of automated systems;
- to all those public and / or private subjects, natural / legal persons (consultancy, legal, administrative, fiscal, judicial offices, etc.), if the communication is necessary or functional for the correct fulfillment of a legal obligation;
- to all subjects who have access to personal data by virtue of regulatory or administrative measures;
The interested party may request a complete and updated list of the persons appointed as data processors by contacting one of the contacts indicated below.
Your data will NOT be disclosed under any circumstances.
6. How long and where do we keep your personal data (data retention)
The information and personal data that you provide through the Site, including the data freely provided by filling out the forms on the Site, will be kept for a limited period of time to fulfill the purpose for which they are collected and in compliance with the applicable laws. .
- The personal data collected through the Customer Service session and processed for the fulfillment of the sales contract, including the pre-contractual activity, are kept for 10 years from the conclusion of the contract, or in the event that the pre-contractual activity does not lead to the conclusion of a contract, for 2 years from your last contact.
- Personal data processed in the context of the management and keeping of company accounts are kept for the time necessary to fulfill tax obligations and to keep accounting records, and in any case for a maximum time of 10 years.
- Personal data processed for "soft spam" activities are stored, in relation to this specific purpose, pursuant to and under the terms of art. 130 of the Privacy Code and as long as you do not expressly declare that you do not wish to receive further communications (opt-out)
- The processing of data for direct marketing purposes and the storage of personal data may be carried out until the consent is revoked by the interested party as required by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data in provision no. 181 of 15 October 2020, or for a period of 3 years from the user's last interaction with the Newsletter.
In the event that the Newsletters or commercial communications received from Home Food are not open for a period of no. For 3 consecutive years, the recipient's contacts will be automatically deleted from the seller's databases.
Once the stated purposes have been achieved or following the revocation of your consent, your personal data will be deleted or destroyed, unless otherwise requested by the authority, conservation requirements established by law, or other indications provided in particular sections of the Site.
7. Transfer of data abroad
Some of the third parties indicated in paragraph 5) "Who will process your personal data and to whom your personal data will be disclosed" may be based in countries outside the European Union, or transfer your data outside the European Union for related purposes to perform the services offered.
In these cases, the transfer takes place in States that offer an adequate level of data protection, as established by specific "adequacy decisions" by the European Commission.
The transfer outside the European Union to states for which no adequacy decision has been issued, will take place through the use of other mechanisms and tools allowed by the GDPR, such as the Binding Corporate Rules (Binding corporate rules) and the SSC (Standard Security Clauses), containing safeguard clauses and appropriate guarantees for the protection of your personal data.
To know in detail the non-EU countries to which your data could be transferred from Home Food suppliers and the tools used to ensure a safe transfer, you can write to the Data Controller, at the contacts indicated in this information.
8. Security measures
Home Food adopts adequate security measures to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity, completeness and availability of your personal data. Technical, logistical and organizational measures are developed which aim to prevent damage, even accidental losses, alterations, improper and unauthorized use of the data processed.
We proceed to test, verify and regularly evaluate the effectiveness of security measures, in order to ensure continuous improvement in the safety of treatments.
9. What are your rights
We remind you that in relation to your personal data you can exercise the rights towards the Data Controller, as per articles 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679, i.e. you can obtain confirmation of the existence of your personal data and request their communication in an intelligible form. You will also have the right to obtain updating, rectification, integration and the deletion of data or the limitation of processing.
Finally, you will have the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection. You will have the right to exercise the right to data portability and to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
Below is the list of your rights
Rights of the interested party articles 15-22 of the EU Reg. 2016/679
Art. 15 Right of access of the interested party:
the interested party has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed in this case, to obtain access to personal data and related information ( categories of data, purposes, possible recipients, the retention period or criterion ...)
Art.16 Right of rectification: the interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the interested party has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing a supplementary declaration.
Art. 17 Right to cancellation and oblivion:
the interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller is obliged to cancel the data without undue delay personal, if there is one of the reasons referred to in art. 17 par.1 lett. a, b, c, d, e, f, par. 2, par. 3 lett. a, b, c, d, e. Art.18. Right to limitation of treatment: The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of treatment when one of the hypotheses referred to in Article 18 par. 1 letter a, b, c, d, par. 2, paragraph 3.
Art. 19 Obligation to notify in case of rectification or cancellation of personal data or limitation of processing:
The data controller communicates to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted any corrections or cancellations or limitations of processing carried out pursuant to Article 16, of the art. 17, paragraph 1, and Article 18, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. The data controller informs the data subject of these recipients if the data subject requests it.
Article 20 Right to data portability:
the interested party has the right to receive the personal data concerning him / her provided to a data controller in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments on the part of the data controller to whom he provided them in the event of the cases referred to in Article 20 paragraph 1 lett. a, b, par. 2, 3,4.
Art.21 Right to object:
The interested party has the right to object at any time, for reasons related to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him pursuant to Article 6, par. 1, lett. and or f, including profiling based on these provisions. If personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the interested party has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him for these purposes, including profiling to the extent that it is connected to such direct marketing. If the interested party objects to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data are no longer processed for these purposes.
10. How to exercise the rights of the interested party.
You can request information about the methods of treatment and the exercise of your rights as an interested party, through the following methods:
- for doubts or clarifications regarding this Information or the methods of processing your personal data, you can contact the Data Controller Home Food Srl, Strada Maggiore n. 24, Bologna, tel 051.220797 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- for formal requests to exercise rights by the interested party, it is preferable to be sent via the request form provided by the data protection supervisor (downloadable through the following link https://www.garanteprivacy.it/home/docweb/- / docweb-display / docweb / 1089924) addressed to Home Food srl, for the attention of the administrative office, by certified mail, to the address email@example.com, or by ordinary mail to the address of the registered office in Bologna, Strada Maggiore n. 49.
You can also proceed with the cancellation of your account and therefore of your personal data, except for those that Home Food is obliged to keep by law, or exercise the right to rectification, oblivion, portability or access, through the section "Request the cancellation of personal data '.
Updated version of May 18, 2021