A special version of our popular Speciality Box that includes a private online cooking class with one of our Cesarine cooks, live from Italy. After the purchase, you will be contacted personally by our team to choose the perfect class from our huge range.
Choose the Italian Speciality Box with Online Course as a delightful gift idea or buy it for yourself to fill your pantry with gorgeous Italian treats for an easy way to bring a ray of sunshine into your kitchen.
Inside the basket you will find an official Cesarine bookmark, a recipe card created by an Italian home cook from our community, and an official recipe folder for you to collect all your favourites. You will also get exclusive access to digital content of our expert cooks: video-recipes, secrets and cooking advice!
- One hour private online cooking class with a Cesarina
- Tagliatelle 250g - 2/3 portions
- Rustic 250g - 2/3 portions
- Historic Bolognese Ragù 200g - 2/3 portions
- Ragù di Bianca Modenese and Mora Romagnola 200g - 2/3 portions
- White Chianina Ragù 200g - 2/3 portions
- Cacio e Pepe 200g - 4/5 portions
- Artichokes in oil 210ml
- Homemade Zabaione 500ml
- House lemon 500ml
- Traditional balsamic vinegar of Modena DOP 100ml
You will find some special gifts just for you:
- a Cesarine bookmark
- a recipe card from an Italian home cook from our community
- Our official recipe folder
- exclusive access to the digital content of our expert cooks: video-recipes, secrets and cooking advice!
Cesarine select only top quality Italian ingredients to create excellent products that respect the traditions handed down for generations. To find out more, click on the product you are interested in:
This is a true feast of Italian flavours. We recommend serving the tagliatelle or rustiche pasta with our iconic Bolognese ragù sauce, our Bianca Modenese and Mora Romagnola (prized pork breeds of Emilia-Romagna) or, for a more delicate flavour, our famous white ragù sauce made with Chianina beef.
Transport your senses to Rome with our cacio e pepe sauce and accompany your main courses with a simple side dish of grilled artichokes in olive oil seasoned with a few drops of the finest traditional balsamic vinegar of Modena "DOP".